Bonding Agent – is specially formulated for bonding of old concrete and new concrete such a new structural surface joint bond.
Construction joints occur where two successive placements of concrete meet. They may be designed to permit movement and/or to transfer load. These are joints that are placed at the end of a day’s work in slabs. Often in reinforced concrete a conscious effort is made to clean the joint and bond the next day’s work. There are three types of joints: a. Expansion joint. b. Contraction joint. c. Construction joint. Out of these Expansion joint and Contraction joints are stress relieving ones while the construction joint is not. Joints can be vertical or horizontal. Vertical joint in a building is at the beam bottom of the column and wall junctions. These joints-Expansion and contraction joints separate the structures and pavements Careful pre-planning the location is important for minimum crack free structural members. Construction joints key the two edges of the slab together either to provide transfer of loads or to help prevent curling or warping of the two adjacent edges. Construction joints are needed to accommodate the construction sequence for placing the concrete.
- Excellent bonding properties
- Greater tensile strength than concrete
- Normal and long pot life advantageous to users
- Excellent bonding to most building materials.
- Suitable for application on damp surface
Direction of use:
- One Litter BiRAT-BA with 1 kg. gray cement+5 litter Water (1:1:5),
Make a Grout apply on old concrete & then casting throw
- Bonding of old concrete to new concrete.
- It is possible to prevent fracfure many old installation.
It can be used in every part of the deplayment, such as basement Retaining wall, beam, column, Roof, Stairs wall etc.
- Coverage: 4 to 5 Sq. m per liter depending upon
the surface condition.
- Packing : 10, 20 & 30 liter Container
- Storage : Minimum self-life of 06 months in unopened original container.